Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rally at Universal Studios

For those of you wondering, I did actually go through with the rally. Joe and Sam flew down from Seattle. It was their 10th anniversary so they fit in Disneyland and Magic Mt. Emilee and Cody drove up from San Diego and dad came up from Mexico. I had about 30 people participate. A lot of people were wondering what the heck was going on. I had a few bikes with baskets. I bought a red hoodie for everyone that showed up. I thought it was fun and went well.

I went back out by myself on Thursday and Friday with a big 8 foot by 10 foot sign. On Thursday I was on the same side of the street as the studios. A security guard came and told me to go to the other side of the street. He had a no questions asked attitude. I was a little offended. I was on the sidewalk. What were they worried about? Anyway the sign was so big I couldn't carry it because of all the people in the crosswalk. I couldn't see much and didn't want to hit anybody so I drug it behind me and people went around it.

A passerby told me Spielberg is in Sweden right now. He also told me I was in the wrong place. He said Spielberg's offices are on the other side of the studio. On Friday another passerby told me to go to the Barham gate (which is on the other side of the studio) because his friend worked for Amblin and that is where he entered the studio at. So next week I will be at the Barham gate with my big sign.

Pictures from the rally at http://thereturn2.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:57 AM

    DUde.......looks like i'm missing all the excitement............Wish I could be there mannn........!mj

    ReplyDelete