Monday, November 30, 2009

The ET 2 Adventure Continues

Last week I went to CAA (Creative Artists Agency) to talk to Spielberg's agent, Richard Lovett. I walked in and talked to the receptionist. She said I needed an appointment first. She gave me the phone number to the main switchboard. I stepped out and made the phone call. They transferred me to his office. His assistant told me he doesn't take unsolicited meetings which I already knew. She transferred me to special services where no one picked up. I figure it's just a way to get rid of people like me. I called her back and asked if I could send a letter. She said for legal reasons he can't read anything. The picture is of the building in Century City where CAA is located.




Today I talked to Keith Atkinson, the Southern California LDS Public Affairs director who's office is located on the temple grounds. I asked if he knew Jerry Molen. He said he did and would get some contact info for me. FYI Jerry Molen is LDS and produced several Spielberg movies including Schindler's List for which he won an Oscar. He also produced The Other Side of Heaven. He is currently living in Montana. This could be pretty big but I'm not getting my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment